i been feeling bad can someone help me?

okay so i think i am two weeks pregnant.. i been havin bad back aches and i been nausea for them weeks to.. i get real lite headed when i bend over..i am always tired and craving for food... i pee every 20 mins or so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When was the first day of your last period?
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 6:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Those symptoms also sound like a UTI or kidney infection. Go to the Dr. and have him/her check it out for you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• 2 weeks? You count how many weeks you'd be by starting at the first day of your last period. When was that?
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 7:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Some women are more sensitive than others to the hormonal changes at the onset of pregnancy, but most of those "pregnancy symptoms" can't really be detected until later on in the pregnancy than 2 weeks. For instance, the increased need to pee is caused when the baby is big enough to start putting increased pressure on your bladder, which takes longer than 2 weeks. Increased need to urinate and backache are key indicators of a kidney infection though. I would consult a doctor because you may have something going on infection wise. And while you are at it, have him do a blood test! Couldn't hurt to see if you are pregnant if you think there may be a chance you are.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I was nauseus with my first (a boy).
    This helped:
    I kept crackers by my bed. I ate one at least before sitting. When my tummy felt even a BIT empty, I got sick. So I made myself eat crackers or some kind of snack all day.

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• you should go to your dr and get checked to see if you are
    sillybabys

Answer by sillybabys at 8:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• If you are pg what helped me with nashia was frozen grapes!! Strange I know! But its like little bites of ice cream!! So yummy and good for you!
    twice2thefun

Answer by twice2thefun at 11:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2008