Would you......

get pregnant with out telling you husband or boyfriend??
Ok heres the situation. My friend told me she was mad cuz her husband didn't want to start trying for another kid yet. He wanted to take care of some financial things first. Totally understandable. Well she had been trying for 3 months and now she's preg. So my question Would you get pregnant after your husband or boyfriend said no more kids right now????

Asked by EJsHottMama at 2:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• i wouldn't do it on purpose, no. a marriage is about trust and openness

Answer by llansky at 2:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I was talking to a friend tonight an dshe said her SIL didn't even tell her husband she was trying then she got prego and he was really happy when she said it just happened! =)

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• NO WAY!!!! The birth of a child is a big deal! A life changing experience. Women always speak about wanting control over their reproductive systems and men should be able to also.

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• well did she trick him and get pregnant? i mean he has to be involved for her to get pregnant...right? i mean unless she lied about taking BC or "poked holes in the condom" or whatever I don't see how he would think she can't get pregnant.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well, I would get pregnant if my hubby said no more kids if I didn't value our relationship and could care less what happens to, but if I did care I would respect his wishes, just as I would expect he would respect mine.

Answer by raybell at 3:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• NEVER! 

Answer by beeky at 8:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Not on purpose. If my husband didn't want another child yet, I would respect his wishes. Parenting is a 2 person job in a marriage and it's not fair to go against your husband's wishes regarding that.

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• No I wouldn't especially if the reason he wanted us to wait was financial. I want to have children and be able to provide for them comfortably.

Answer by ayindemommy at 10:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2008