do u think your husband/so would like you better if you weren't fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• well, i'm pregnant but otherwise a naturally skinny person, but i don't think my husband would be less attracted to me if i gained some weight. i should hope he's not that shallow....
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 2:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• YES!!!! In my situation I feel that way. =(
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm not FAT but I am overweight. I think he'd like me less if I was thinner but I'd like myself more. He does tell me he likes me the way I am and I shouldn't lose weight but maybe he's just trying to kiss my ass lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My hubby likes me the way i am because theres more to love and more to grab, alot of men like more meat women because they get more turned on since we've got more butt they can grab, now when there skinny theres nothing just stick and bones all boring for them and turn off, so be happy the way u are i'm sure ure hubby loves u better like that. i use to be a size 3 and weighed 110 before i got pregnant and i notice that my hubby gets even more turned on now that i had my son and i'm a size 11 and weigh 145.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Nope.. My husband met me at 285lbs, I have been as heavy as 325lbs and I had gastric by pass which got down to 195lbs before getting pregnant. Two kids later, pregnant with number three I am 245lbs. The only difference is when *I* feel sexier he likes that. He likes seeing me happy and confident and feeling good, that's attractive to him. He thinks I am gorgeous - end of story. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:09 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• No, he wouldn't care how fat I was or how skinny. Don't get me wrong he wants me to be healthy but it wouldn't change his feelings. :)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 3:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• As long as I feel sexy and confident he doesn't care what size I am.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• PNWMOM: DITTO :) VERBATUM (SP?) LOL
    NICNLV

Answer by NICNLV at 3:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• SURE DO HE LIKES GIRLYS THAT ARE SUPER SKINNY AND ME I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT I TRY REALLY HARD EVEN TO THE POINT OF NOT EATING TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR MYSELF ALSO BUT LOSING BABY WEIGHT ISN'T THAT EASY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm pretty sure my DH would love for me to look like Eva Langoria, but I'm me and I make sure to let him know that I love him any way he looks...and I expect the same from him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2008