am i gay? bi?

i sort of like both, well im married to a man but i can't stop thinking about this girl i work with! plus i had a crush on a guy awhile back, but since then i really don't look at guys like that anymore, in fact all but my husband disgust me cuz they smell and they're hairy, and well, guys! if i wasn't married i think i'd definitely go check out a gay club and hook up with a chick. btw this is a real question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• i think you answered your own question when you said you'd hook up with a chick and you aren't attracted to any men but your hubby :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 2:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• but, at the same time, there's a term called bi-curious. if you've never been with a woman, maybe you're just wondering what it'd be like. i suppose there's no way to know unless you've played the field
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 2:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• After I was in a committed relationship and had a child, I realized I was gay. Only you can answer that question. But in my situation, I had always had feelings for girls and supressed it until I was ready to accept myself for who I was. Whatever you are, good luck!
    MaddisonsMomma

Answer by MaddisonsMomma at 2:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i've only kissed chicks when I was in my late teens/early 20s, and chicks have done stuff to me and it was cool. but i've never done stuff to a chick. i'm married though, so there really isn't anything i can do about it, just probably be her friend because that would be really cool :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I would of been bi too, but since i believe in the bible and I'm afraid of going to hell i decided to be straight because thats the rule of god, since he created adam and eve not adam and adam. god's against homosexuals, lesbians bi transexuals and all that shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• if you're happy in your marriage, then just leave it at friends for sure :) but if you feel like you're putting on a facade, if you feel like something is missing, or like he just isn't right for you, don't keep lying to yourself and your husband. talk to him about it if it really concerns you. but if this is just a passing thought, don't make any rash decisions
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 2:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• wtf God loves EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You can't 'decide' to be gay, straight, etc.

ANYWAYS, again, from experience, I believe it would be hard to know for sure where your sexuality stands without "going all the way"
    MaddisonsMomma

Answer by MaddisonsMomma at 2:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• anon 2:21 knock it off. If you are gay or bi/bi-curious you are not going to hell. You will figure it out one way or the other. Whatever you are be happy.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh, how sad that people really believe that God could be against anyone.
    "If God is for us, who can be against?"
    The answer? Each other!

And Hell, my dear, is the atmosphere we create for ourselves while here on Earth.
    Love yourself and all other creatures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2008