Hey have you guys tried Wii Fit?

Ok I just bought this for my husband last week for his birthday, and he's worked out on it 30 minutes a day since he got it Saturday and he's seriously lost like 4 lbs! Wow! I'm so proud of him! I tried it, and it really does work you, and I actually felt sort of disappointed that I didn't have a footprint stamp everyday since Saturday and he did (you only get it if you do the body test every day!) What an awesome 'game' and extremely motivating if you want to work out and have fun! haha I kicked his ass at pushups/side planks! LOL!

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 2:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Yeah. I like mine. It's fun and private.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We're hoping to get a Wii for the family at Christmas, just don't have the moola yet. I think thats great that it works that good. Thanks for the review. My brother has it, but doesn't use it all the time.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008