When doing laundry, do you fold your clothes right from the dryer? or do you put them in a basket and bring them somewhere else to fold them?

I'm wondering if folding them right from the dryer will decrease the amount of wrinkled clothes?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 1:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We fold our clothes right from the dryer it is easier for us when we wash . This way we can place the basket in the room it belongs in with all items folded . It makes it easier to put them way too..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We pull them out of the dryer and into a basket, which we dump onto our bed. From there we pull out anything that has to be hung up and lay them out flat, fold everything else, and then hang up the flat stuff and put everything away.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• When I am not pregnant. I will bring them upstairs right away and fold and put away. Right know I can not carry it upstairs. so I fold them and put them in baskets and hubby will bring them up later. I like it the other way. It gets done faster.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I put them in the basket bring them upstairs, fold them in the dining room, and then take them upstairs to put away.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i take them to the coffee table to fold, I HATE it with a passion, so I have to have an interesting show on tv to keep me from just throwing the lot of them back in the dryer
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• fold as soon as they are dry!
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 1:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If I'm good, I fold them straight out of the dryer. If I'm naughty, I put them in a basket and fold them later. The second option is terrible, though, because they always end up REALLY wrinkled that way. LOL
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I fold them as they come out of the dryer and put them in each person's basket. Sometimes, I leave sheets and towels in the dryer and fold them the next time I do wash.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 1:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i always fold mine straight from dryer and are not wrinkled at all,my kids on the other hand put them in a basket and fold them else where and theres is really wrinkled.
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 1:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No room to fold direct from dryer.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010