Enfamil RestFull?

I saw this product while checking reviews for the Gentlease formula that I started my son on. There were a lot of mixed reviews on it. Has anyone on here tried it? It is worth it, or just wishful thinking?

mandapanda942

Asked by mandapanda942 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The formula is the same as Enfamil AR and it has added rice starch... it's usually used for babies with reflux. It's used in this case to make the baby feel more full because when mixed with stomach acid the rice starch expands and thickens.
    My thoughts... I doubt that it will have a big impact on sleep.... and it's just a way for the formula company to sell another "specialized" formula.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing. I would imagine it is wishful thinking :( I agree with AmiJanell...

It would be nice to have something like that, that works... wouldnt it lol
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 2:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Marketing ploy.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We haven't really done much formula....just at the beginning before my milk came in to help out son get over his jaundice and when I was sick and my milk supply was low. We gave him premixed Similac Advanced formula that was given to us the hospital. Good luck!f
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 4:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010