HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN STUCK BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE TO THE POINT WHERE U REALLY CANT PICK BUT NEITHER ARE REALLY DESERVING OF ANOTHER CHANCE BUT THE LOVE FOR THEM IS DEEP BUT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS?

IM STUCK BETWEEN THE FATHER OF MY SON WHOM I HAVE A FOUR YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH AND THEN THERE'S MY EX BEFORE HIM WHOM I LOVED MORE THENN ANY OTHER BOY. I DONT WANT TO BE SELFISH BUT IT IS SELFISH TO HAVE THEM BOTH IN MY LIFE BUT I HAVEN'T CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND ALTHOUGH I RECENTLY FOUND OUT HE CHEATED ON ME WHILE I WAS PREGNANT AND LIKE FOUR MONTHS AGO SO WE NOT REALLY TOGETHER RIGHT NOW AND MY EX HAS REALLY STEPPED UP AND BEEN THERE WITH ME BUT NOW I FOUND OUT MY B/F MOM IS REALLY SICK AND HE'S IN JAIL AND DOESNT KNOW SO I HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HIM WHILE ALSO STILL BEING HURT AND JUST THIS WEEKEND MY GRANDMA ALMOST PASSED AND IS VERY SICK SO IM CONFUSED STRESSED AND ALL THE ABOVE ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD HELP AND PRAYERS THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wow. that's a lot to deal with!! i say follow your heart...AND your head. you may love someone but if they don't love and respect you back you're only setting yourself up for heartache. you want to do what's best for you and especially for your son. its very naturally to want to make things work with the baby's father but you can't make it work by yourself. if your ex is ready and willing and won't hurt you like your current bf did then I don't see the harm in trying to make that work. your bf messed up and until he's ready to get his act together you shouldn't have to put up with all the messed up things he's putting you through. but you do owe it to him to let him know if you decide to leave him...you don't want to stoop to his level because it will only make things worse!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2008