First Birthday

What are your plans or ideas for your child(ren)'s first birthday? My ideas and plans are undecided.

ProudMommie83

Asked by ProudMommie83 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son birthday is nov. 2 and on oct. 30 we having a small gathering at home grilling cake and ice cream and on his actual birthday his dad and i might take him to the park, zoo, or aquarium I know it's his first bday and everyone in my fam are mad im not going all out but i rather go all out when he can enjoy it. he will be happy just playing with gift wrap
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Not sure yet....We have until March to decide. We may just have a family celebration at home and grill something. We are in Texas, so it is very hot in August. We are very glad that our son wasn't born in August.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 4:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• we have till July to fine out what were doing but were going to have it at a park i know that were either going to have bbq or something not sure on that yet right now
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My son was just born in August so we have quite a bit of time to plan, thank goodness. Since it is during the summer and my family loves being outside, we will probably have a big BBQ and hang out around the pool :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 3:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My daughter's birthday is next month and I have the theme and everything. I just have to locate the place of the party. She is not having her first party at CHUCK E. CHEESE. Everyone and their momma have their party at Chuck E. Cheese (I hope I'm not hurting anyone's feelings). I love Chuck E. Cheese but not for your child's first birthday.
    ProudMommie83

Comment by ProudMommie83 (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• @BraythansMom: Your so lucky!!! LOL
    ProudMommie83

• i have 3 kids and all of them had their first birthdays at chuck e cheese
    Monique78

Answer by Monique78 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• @Monique78: I understand but here in Chas., everyone does it here and I mean everyone. I rather save money and have it at home something comfortable.
    ProudMommie83

Comment by ProudMommie83 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• @Baby1Mom: I love the idea. Tell your family if they want a big party, they need to plan it and throw it lol.
    ProudMommie83

Comment by ProudMommie83 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010