Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Having your arm/s tattooed is called sleeved, but...

what about your legs? What's that called?

Answer Question

Asked by Raine2001 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 25 (24,018 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • A problem in your senior years. lol j/k

    Answer by LadyLotus at 2:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • socks? lol...I don't know.

    Answer by lysa7lou0507 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Panty Hose!

    Answer by Misteh at 2:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • LadyLotus, LOL!

    Answer by blessedwithree at 2:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • They should call them leggings.
    Really, I have no idea. I don't recall ever hearing a name for it.

    Answer by vicesix at 2:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • It's just called a Full Leg Tat... No special name.

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Yikes?


    Answer by tasches at 9:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Pant, lol

    Answer by Smile161 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.