when doing your Christmas shopping do you

shop with a list of what you are getting for everyone? or are you more of a "fly by the seat of your pants" kind of shopper?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• I am a man that is a great deal I could get that for ____! Kinda shopper. I shop all year around.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I take a list lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• a man?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I take a list of the people I want gifts for and maybe some ideas.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Lol I think the first post meant SHE is a "Man! That's a great deal!" not that she is a man :)

Anyway, I'm a little bit of both. The big presents, I plan those out. They get one big gift from Santa each, one big gift from grandma each, and one big gift from DH and I each, and then DH and I get them a few more small things plus stocking stuffers. Those are the ones where I'm just walking randomly through a store and find a great deal I can't resist!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I always have a list with me... and as I go I cross it out....
    the only thing that isn't on the list is the stocking stuffers for Dh and grandson
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It all depends if I'm out and I see something for someone that is unique or on a good sale I'll pick it up(no list) but when I go out for just Christmas shopping like on Black Friday I bring a list it makes it easier to keep track of who you have to still buy for and what they like etc...
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I just get whatever I think they would like, no list, I just walk around and stick things in the cart lol
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2010