How do you feel about the lawsuit Philip Berg filed against Senator Obama?

And will you be donating money to this cause? For further information regarding the case, please visit the following site:

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

I know this is going to upset many people but I'm requesting that we all "keep it nice" ladies :-)

sgalsmommy

Asked by sgalsmommy at 3:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• All I can say is WOW! What does this mean?
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• WELL first off the liberals are going to attack your source... (so you need to find the back up sources on the lawsuit that is filed -- they perfer CNN ;) ) ...
    BUT in any case I am very angry that OBAMA has not had to give the AMERICAN people full disclousre on alot of issues -- HE has been running for the HIGHEST POSITION IN our NATION -- HE SHOULD NOT GET A PASS on FULL DISCLOSURE to the AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!
    ON this issue!! When McCain was requested to produce his birthcertificate he did so immediately . OBAMA refused to submit his BIRTH certificate (and rather posted it online) HE SEEMS TO THINK THAT HE IS ENTITLED TO FREE PASSES and that HE HAS SPECIAL RULES AND CIRCUMSTANCES that don't apply for the other candidates
    HE WOULD NEVER GET MY VOTE
    and I wish they COULD PROVE that he is not a natural citizen before the election (but I don't see that happening) TOO MUCH BIG MONEY pushing to try to get Obama elected
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• This guy is a conspiracy theorist who believes Bush orchestrated 9/11. His credibility is shaky, at best. It's a frivolous lawsuit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm not an Obama supporter. Let me put that out there before I say anything else. :)

Berg is a conspiracy theorist who is wasting *my* tax dollars on pursuing a case that has already been proven time and time and time again as false information. Questions of the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship has been addressed in bipartisan "just the facts" places like Factcheck.org. He has produced his birthday certificate. Even with that, his mother is an American citizen - as long as she met the requirements for "continous presence" on US soil prior to birth, Obama had automatic citizen at birth.

Here's a user friendly text to explain all that goobly goop: http://genealogy.about.com/b/2008/08/30/is-barack-obama-really-a-us-citizen.htm
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 7:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You're a good woman Idmrmom...Nothing to gain, yet still willing to defend. Awesome.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I wish this stuff would stop. I believe and I hope with all the educated people in this country that most of the back ground of the people running for president have already been checked into. I have never so much attention to one man in my life. I have seen is pictures and stories about this guy since he was born. I know a lot more about Obama then I do about any other president or candidate. What makes Obama so special to you all. I don't think he is go great, just a man, but you guys sure do or you would not talk so much about him.
    .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• As I understand this, all that is necessary for this to be over if for Mr. Obama to produce his birth certificate. My only questions is why will he not do that. Common sense says he would want to remove all doubts from the minds of the people who do have questions.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Obama is not an illegal immigrant or a Kenyan or Indonesian. He is a citizen of the United States. I think he is a good man and he has some good ideas for America. I don't think now is the right time for him to become president and to try to put his plans into action. But he would be a wonderful president for peacetime.
    This person Berg is an idiot and he is just trying to stir something up.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• some people just need to something else to focus on, someone else's life because their life is empty or they just like to stir things up. the rules are that a person who is not a natural born citizen of the u.s. can not be president of this country. i know our government can be a little shady but to let a outsider be president is beyond crazy
    avonbooklady58

Answer by avonbooklady58 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• He has produced his certificate on line, but if we are going to get so picky about this, McCain was born in Panama, so whats the big deal, they both have American Mom's. Why is Obama such a big deal to you all and McCain is not. What make Obama so special. Everybody say black has nothing to do with it, but when have we went so crazy over a presidents back ground, life, parents, friends, brother, cousin, etc.. I just seen a picture of Obama shoes with holes on the bottom should we make something out of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Oct. 24, 2008