Who in Cafe mom decides who (members) know about a specific subject?

I see some members having 1000+ credits, super high levels and graduated to Seniors giving the worst advice....and some who just started or may have a few credits/levels/etc, give the best advice...I just wandering...

Ahealthyskin

Asked by Ahealthyskin at 2:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It is all on number of questions answered, number of questions asked, number of bumps, votes up, having questions asked bumped, having answers voted up etc. It isn't anyone person on CM....its all the credits that everyone gets that get them advanced.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It all depends on how active they are in this section. No one decides who knows the most, they just earn the credits by answering, bumping, & voting up.
    The people who are at low levels are either just starting out in Answers, or aren't that active.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 2:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• got it! Thanks ARmom and twinplus2more!
    Ahealthyskin

Comment by Ahealthyskin (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yep, what the PP said. So I guess I really don't need to answer this and say the same thing.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• ok, I am new (very new) at Cafe Mom, so I am learning...thanks!!!
    Ahealthyskin

Comment by Ahealthyskin (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Welcome to CM! It is a VERY addicting place with lots of drama all over. but there are ways to avoid it all.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• itsallbtthem84 - How? I am already getting negative-moms....it will be nice to know how to avoid the drama lolol
    Ahealthyskin

Comment by Ahealthyskin (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• if you write "idk" on like 5000 questions, you could be a senior
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Just ignore the negative nellies. There are fun places all over CM where they don't hang out. Once you find a spot that fits you'll love it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You may think it's horrible advise but otehrs may think it's great. That's what the whole bump and vote ups are for.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010