any paranomal investigators in here?

I'm just curious how you balance that type of occupation/hobby and being a mom! Do you just stay local or are you able to travel? How long have you been doing it and how old are your children?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not but I would LOVE to do that!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I am new to a group but havent been out on an investigation......yet.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have worked with investigators, but not in years. I wasn't a mom yet. But I don't see why I couldn't have, we only worked locally - at most 2 hr drive. No different than going out for a real job.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i dont do it but my man does
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes I have done it in the past and do it locally still if someone needs help. I've been doing this for 20 years. The kids are well aware of what I do and are fascinated by it. They are teenagers now so I don't really have to balance anything because they are busy with their own interests. And I will travel locally but not out of state.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would LOVE to do this, even if it was only for one investigation.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I wish! I have a gift called "Discerning of Spirits" so I've seen and felt both evil spirits and Heavenly Angels but I don't know if anything would happen around me considering that evil spirits don't like me. LOL!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My husband and I conduct online and telephone investigations and we have strict guidelines in such matters. When dealing with the paranormal, things can become 'entertaining' quickly and the issue is to address the reasons why such activity has taken place and why it continues to occur.

We deal in Christian paranormal investigations and try to do our best to teach those that are personally involved in achieving successful deliverance and 'cleansing' through the teachings of God's Holy Word.

We do not use intrumentions or record events because this is where the fine lines as Godly children can be over stepped and this ca lead to all sorts of problems regardless if it is fun, exciting or thrilling.

We take all matters seriously, and it is because I personally have had over 12 years experience in my own encounters with the unknown, that enables me to know what I know and do what I do.

shannonGilmour

Answer by shannonGilmour at 1:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010