Sex & in Laws adult content

my husband and I recently moved in with his parents because we are haven twins and we are gonna need the extra hands (plus it doesnt hurt to save a little money) and they offered

I am due in 3 weeks and it seems every time we finally get a little alone time to start doing the thing she knocks on our bedroom door.
She mainly works from home so it seems impossible to avoid... and if she isnt home she sure seems to always come home the minute we start..

it's driving me nuts... I want a little booty before my c section because I know I will be so busy with twins and recovery the last thing we will have time for is sex

any ideas? suggestions? stories?

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 2:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Dude, your in the same boat as me lol. I have the same problem. We moved in with my in laws cause his father died and it seems like every time we start something, she interrupts. The thing is though, at least your mom knocks. Mine has come bargin in a time or two and its like: OH MY GOD, KNOCK!!! lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• hmmm...i would just tell her that yall need some alone time and ask her not to bother you before you know you plan on doing the deed...i can agree tho its a real pain when someone is constantly interupting! Does it ever make you wonder if shes doing this on purpose???
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Maybe its time for a hotel date or ask a friend who is going to be out for the night if you can get their place. Make a before the babies come or a babymoon one or two days when you just take care of business. Enjoy each other and get the last free time. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Since you are saving money on rent, why not go to a Hotel for a few hours to enjoy the time you have? Either that or do it at night.
    Anonymous

• aw i'm sorry, She would if there wasnt a lock on the door..... and the knock is very faint followed by a "helloooooo" and it's so creepy... it's like she has an idea of what we are doing... so why even bother knocking? just let us be for a little while...
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• When we were staying with my in laws, we waited until they were asleep. We could hear them snoring, lol! Sorry you guys aren't getting any alone time, that stinks :\
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 2:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Go to a hotel
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Dear anonymous.... yes we are saving money..... but we still cannot afford to just waste it on a hotel every time we feel the urge to have sex... (which isnt a once a month things lol)

have you ever calculated the cost of twins? not cheapo!
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Does she actually need something when she knocks or do you think she is doing it because she KNOWS what you are doing?

Is it possible to tell her that after a certain time of day (after 6pm for example), if you are in your room together - to not bother you unless the house is burning down?
    I'm sure it would be an awkward conversation to have, but if you are going to be there for awhile, you need to establish some ground rules.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 2:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• she knocks on the door for little things to mention that her mother is stopping by for dinner tonight.... it's 2pm... dinner is at like 7pm? why are you not working? lol
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2010