How do you post a video in a group post?

MummaL

Asked by MummaL at 3:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in About CafeMom

• click on the Add a Video button then paste your youtube URL there. (or use one of the other tabs if it's not youtube)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• There is NO add a video button?! It's just the headline and large box to type your story etc....??? I tried just posting my link into the "body" but then it comes back as an error? I have my videos uploaded into photobucket, I tried all the links, none work.
    MummaL

Answer by MummaL at 4:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• up load it to you tube then next to the add photo button there is a button that says add video. click that and the top of that window there will be tabs for what website you are using to up load. make sure it is clicked for you tube. on you tube there will be a link that says www.youtube.com ect.....
    copy that link where it ask for the link. push okay and hit add post. when you click okay after adding the link you wont see the actual video but like a box (i think thats what it was) you will see it after you it add post and the page reloads.
    jennifermccollo

Answer by jennifermccollo at 9:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• OK, go to Privacy + Settings... make sure that you don't have the Plain Text Editor box marked.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I checked privacy and settings and it was NOT checked? I know I've seen the buttons on the post page before (I've added pictures etc) and I've SEEN the upload video button aswll...so I know what you're talking about, but lately when I've logged on, none of those buttons are there!! I can't add pic, videos, smileys, change fonts etc...it's just the box for the title and then the box for the body???!!! What happened?! LOL
    MummaL

Answer by MummaL at 2:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2008