on the topic of a "man's" choice.

I see alot of bitching dealing with "what about a man's choice?"

Is it not true men already know women have complete control over pregnancy?

Since they know this they do have a choice, keep it in thier pants, or deal with what the woman's choice is. Maybe instead of bitching about having to pay child support they should think with thier brains and maybe TALK to the person they are going to have sex with to know what will happen if he gets her pregnant.

Seriously, men do have a choice, is it really a woman;s fault if he chooses to be ignorant to them?

chyna_doll

Asked by chyna_doll at 4:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If the kid isn't theirs then they have the option to get them tested to prove it. Men should not have a free pass to father children and leave them hanging. As women why are we being so hard on each other. Like sex is something that only men should do and enjoy. Women have needs just like men do and should have them met. Yes we need to protect ourselves but we ALL need to protect ourselves men and women. I was with my sons father in a relationship and he still left me to raise my son alone, I was on birth control and still got pregnant; things happen. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that he could have a free pass to have no responsiblity for my son becuase he didn't want him. I didn't 'want' him, but I love him and I couldn't imagine life wihtout him now. His father is a jerk and only pays child support no actual conact, but he still has some responsibility, even tho it is very small.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Please leave the rants to Journals...they do not belong in the Q&A forum. You answered your own questions....why bother asking?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I know a lot of men who pay child support alothough I never hear them bitch about it. What kind of people do you surround yourself with?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Theres plenty of dead beat parents in the world anonymous that have to pay child support and STILL bitch about it. my father being one of them. He owes from years ago. Hes a good person and i love him, but just selfish in that category.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Honestly, until men have more choices, I think its just as much if not more the womans responsibility to make sure she doesn't get pregnant. She is the one with all the freedom to do what she wishes with her body. Protect it!!
    I don't mean to be argumentative. I have seen so many men trapped by women who claim to be on birth control, or stuck taking care of children that aren't theirs. Women can be just as shady as men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• if you don't like the question don't answer it, and if you're going to be rude don't be a coward too.

sorry to hear about that above!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I live both sides of this coin. My ex took a powder and works under the table and my children have a dead beat dad...not a dime in 8 yrs. However the man I am with now pays 50 bucks a week for a 13 yr old DD. Was with mom and got an apartment all set up and at the hospital she says to him that she has decided to see other people and would be moving in with her mother. So he wanted to do the right thing...and still does..baby mama is married now and he pays support for her to live in a three hundred thousand dollar house with a built in pool. So where was that fair to him? She led him to believe she wanted his baby soooo bad and then took it and ran and turned around and stuck it to him in the wallet. Everybody's story is different. I know what it is like to raise kids without support but I also know how it is for the good dads out there too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• shouldnt women "keep it in their pants" as well. we know all know how babies are made. men should have the same rights to their child as women. just because we are the ones to get pregnant doesnt mean we should have the right to kill an innocent baby, especially if the man wants and can care for the child.me should have just as much right as the mother..... if the woman is mature enough to have sex she should be mature enough to deal with the consequences, even if that means carrying the baby until the father can take custody.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Above, think about it, women are already expected on be on birth control, are men? no. Why should a woman who is responsible enough to take those precautions have to keep it in their pants when a man is not expected to do anything but stick it in or be reminded of a condom?

Though if men had the rights to a woman's body wouldn't it only be fair they should have to pay to restore her body if she does not want the baby,? Since it is much more of a sacrifice than a little money every month.

contd
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• If a man did have a choice rapists should have a choice too, doesn't matter how it's created does it? Only that a woman should be "mature" enough to deal with it., since technically she did have sex.
    What about incest? babies are created that way to.

Though instead of having "men's rights" why not just make ever couple that wants to have sex fill out an agreement stating what is and is not expected, if they don't agree they can't have sex.-and if the agreement is broken they can go to court, problem solved.

chyna_doll