He asks me how i feel only to get annoyed when i tell him...

My husband does rude stuff at times. Like today we were painting and he yelled at me because there was paint on the baseboard. I pointed out to him that it was from the day before when he was painting, he just grumbled and walked off. So I wasn't in the best mood for being gripped out for something I didn't do. So later he asked me what is wrong. I tell him and he gets pissed at me. This happens ALL the time. He asks me how I feel and I tell him and he gets mad at me, tells me I have no reason to feel that way, or ignores me. Why does he ask me how I feel if he doesn't care! I've gotten to where I do not wish to respond anymore when he inquires about my feelings. Why the hell does he do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes or they tell you how you feel or why its not right for you to feel that way next time if he gets mad tell him okay you tell me how I feel so we can avoid this nastiness and I will parrot it back to you. It will take a while but it will stop soon.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• ....lol my ex used to do that.... id just brush it off.. i think its just a male thing. idk. wish theyd try a lil harder to understand, or at least try not to get all pissy with us, it creates a whole nother problem to top off the previous that upset us to begin with ,.... lol men.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I think most men do that lol, cause I go through that too. He asks me whats wrong, I tell him and he gets upste if it has anything to do with him lol. I just tell him its nothing now when he asks cause it gets really annoying just to tell him to truth and end up with a worse migrane than what you started out with lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Men are just idiots and hate being proved wrong. My husband is the exact same way.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I guess because guys get over things faster than we do, for example when hubby n i have a fight, i go to sleep mad n wake up mad.He freaks out because he tells me that he doesnt want to waste time being mad at each other,
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• couldnt tell you, my husband hates fighting.. he is quick to tell me that he is sorry he made me feel that way and it wasnt on purpose... he is active duty for the government so when he actually is home with his family fighting is the last thing he wants to do.
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• sounds like you both just attack each other and defend yourselves. this is not communication. ignoring is not communication, neither is blaming. sounds like some bad habits have developed and they can be broken if you both put forth a little effort
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Whenever a man dose something wrong it's always the woman's fault........lol Most all of them are like that, and I can see standing your ground which I do , but I let it go, it's just not worth it. GL

zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Sounds like he doesn't really care.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010