Do you believe in the chinese calender that predicts gender?

With my 1st born it said boy, and he is aboy, with this pregnancy it says girl, but dont know the sex yet. Just wondering about other mom's experiences with it. with my cousin it was only right with her 2nd born.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 5 and never looked when I was pregnant with my last. It was right everytime. LOL
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope, it was wrong with both my kids. Plus its a 50/50 chance so it's very good odds that they can get it right
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• yea I only go by the chinese zodiac lol, I ish a dragon.
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It was accurate for my only child... don't know if i'd say it is 100% of the time though
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• it was wrong w/my first son & right w/my second, so no, but im not going to lie i do look at the chart to see when i can try to concieve again to get my girl,lol hubby was the one who brought that page from work.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It's been right for all 3 of mine, but there is really no way that could be more than coincidence...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I believe in it for me it was 100% true with both my pregnancies I was consider a high risk I had an amniocentesis done both times and that confirmed the sex too. (again) I guess for some moms they might not be calculating correctly that is why it comes out wrong :/
    I think it's fun bc I have done this with my pregnant friends.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope. I don't believe in things like that... and anyhow, who cares if it's a boy or a girl? You will love them either way.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 2:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i have three kids. the calendar predicted 2 correctly and one incorrectly. my neighbor has 2 kids, the calendar was 50/50 for her. it's a crap shoot imo.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 2:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• all four of mine were proven true because of this calendar, my aunt kept me updated on it. lol Either way your going to have a baby! :)
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 2:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010