Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your mans genitals itch should you be worried?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Health

Answers (6)
  • Alot of people dont realize that men can get yeast infections too. They dont present like they do in women, so they're not as easy to diagnose. That could be the problem. Get him some OTC yeast cream and see if that helps. The hard part is convincing him to try it ;)

    Answer by bvona at 8:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • yes, anything different he should run to the doctor to find out what is the cause. In many cases guys hate doctor's office, but is up to you to push him to do it. Hope everything goes well.

    Answer by jcampos at 10:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • He could be allergic to something used 'down there'. Like certain types of lube or certain types of condoms. Or it could be a yeast infection. Or he could just be naturally itchy =] You should try to convince him to see a doctor, and promise him that you won't tell anyone, lol.

    Answer by caitxrawks at 11:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • could also be a change in soap or laundry supplies

    Answer by danahake at 6:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • or jock itch

    Answer by danahake at 6:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

  • crabs

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
bannana diet