has anyone on here sued a school! son molested & bullied!

I am tring to find out if sueing the school system is worth it or not... ?!?

If there is a lawyer available I would love to talk to them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not a lawyer but wanted to sue the school system in my state a while back for harrassment. I was told that most states make schools sue proof. But, if your son was molested, file a criminal charge. Even if the molester is another child, they will prosecute.
    profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It's going to be hard, but it can be done. make sure you get a good lawyer and a children's advocate on your side.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Good luck! (And I don't mean that sarcastically)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm a teacher - and I say go for it. It is difficult - but it can be done with the proper lawyer. Was your child molested by another child or an adult? Either way - file criminal charges!!!! If it was another child - someone should have been supervising!!!! That's just neglect on the school part. My thoughts are with you.
    CBodden

Answer by CBodden at 9:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2008