alright i found a user name and a password in my hubbys wallet is there any way i can find out what web site it is for????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Look at the history on your computer.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Check your history on your computer. See if there is a website he normally does not go to. Maybe it is a new email address for him.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Google that user name.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I know if I Google my screenname it comes up with CM and Flickr which are the two sites I use the screen name for. Did you try that? Otherwise I have no clue.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Are you worried about him doing something he shouldn't be? What if he has a username/whatever because he bought you something online?
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 3:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I agree look for the history on the computer or you can Google the user name and it may tell you what website it is for. Or you can save time and just ask him yourself but write it down else where before you do
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• stupid me deleted the history so he couldn't see what i've been trying to find out
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Maybe it's just for a shopping website like Amazon.com or another. Are you suspecting cheating? Just ask him what the username & password is for face to face.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Ok, I gotta ask...why are you going through his wallet and now searching for what this is for? Not trying to be mean, but it sounds like you need to have a talk with your hubby. As for finding out the source of the UN/PW, why not wait a little while to see what sites come back in your history? Also, you don't have to clear the whole thing, just delete the suspect sites from the listing. Another thing to ponder...my new laptop has a feature where you can browse with "In Private" and it won't log your stuff into history at all. If he's going that route history won't do you any good.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• trust issues much? unless you're open about it with him now how are you supposed to have an open honest relationship? the key to a good marriage is communication. Maybe it's a friends account for something he was going to look at or something. Not talking to him about it might end up causing more trouble than it would if you sat down like adults and talked about it.
    Anonymous