What

OK the age old question. What do you plan on dressing your babies and the family up for Halloween.

Me? My ten moth old daughter(twin) will be a duck
My son(twin) is still undecided, but probably a lion
My two year old is either going to be tinkerbell or a ladybug
My husband is going to be a Gorilla
And I am probably going to be a pregnant nun or a pregnant angel

mama408

Asked by mama408 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My oldest dd is going to be Ariel and my 18 mo is going to be a kitty its super cute! :) hehe

My husband and I dont dress up.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My 3yo is going to be a Care Bear, and 21month old is going to be Piglet. =D My mom found the costumes secondhand; they're in great shape and super warm and fuzzy, so I won't be worried about them getting cold!

DH is probably going to dress up as something from World Of Warcraft (LOL) and I don't know if I'll dress up. I'll probably just use it as an excuse to spray tons of glitter in my hair, like I used to do in middle/high school. Haha!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My 2 yr old is going to be,minnie,mouse. We looked at costumes and I thought she would want to be dora kai-lan or a princess but she just loved minnie mouse..which she didnt know who she was until she saw the costume. I love that she pickd out her own costume tho.
    NalimalanisMom

Answer by NalimalanisMom at 3:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 5 yo cinderella
    2 yo tinkerbell
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 3 year old will be tinkerbell, 1 year old will be a witch, and not sure for my 8 month old whether she's going to wear the hand me down pumpkin costume or I'm going to buy this super cute kitty costume I saw at the store. Hubs and I dont' dress up but we did one year when I was pregnant with my 2nd, we went to this thing at the aquarium and I was a pregnant nun with a real pregnant belly lol! good times
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• my son wants to be the grimrepper,my dauther wants to be a dead cheerleader.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• All 3 of us are going to be devils
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I was a pregnant nun with my first child! LOL the looks I got! I live in a very religious area so it was funny!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• the baby is the only one dressing up and he is gonna be a pumpkin.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 6:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We will be the King and Queen, Grandson will be a Dallas Cowboy Player.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 8:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010