Do you shop at those stores where everything is a $1.00? I go there sometimes and I end up coming home with all kinds of crap that I don`t need!

Leigh519121

Asked by Leigh519121 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• I love those stores! Even if you end up with things you don't really need, you haven't spent an arm and a leg for them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The Dollar store? lol yeah and I always come home with crap I don't need! lol Its a good place to do for halloween candy and birthday party items for treat bags though. And my kids like the cheap toys they are not picky so sometimes I'll take them in there and let them pick something out lol I figured they like it and they are just going to tear it up anyway! :)
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Um, yeah. There is one within walking distance of my house, so we end up there a little too often!! LOL! (On the positive side, however, there are actually some things we used to get at Wal-Mart that we found are much cheaper at the dollar store...such as vitamins, toothpaste, etc and they have brands we like.) I love buying candles there, because I can stock up on a bunch of different ones without spending much money.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Not really.. We don't have one near our neighborhood so I don't bother driving for an hour just to get there lol
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 3:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I love dollar tree and the new dollar star they have in Regency square mall(Jax Florida lol)
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I love going there to find different things.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I LOVE THE DOLLAR STORE AND YES YOU ALWAYS END UP WITH WHAT YOU DONT NEED BUT LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE IT WAS ONLY A DOLLAR
    SHORT_LEE10

Answer by SHORT_LEE10 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My husband dreads my trips to the dollar store! I come home with so many random things.
    Leigh519121

Comment by Leigh519121 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I love the dollar stores for the most part. I will find all kinds of stuff.. but I don't ever go in there alone. I usually go with one of my friends - we help each other decide if we really need this or that lol so we don't bring home too much junk!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I don't really go much, those everything's $1 doesn't really have much that's worth $1. The Dollar General has some good prices on cleaning stuff, but not good enough for a special trip.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2010