Why do we do it?

Why do we settle for less? Why does our love trap us in a bad life?
Why did my husband use my love againsst me?
How could he talk to other women and make relationships. I know they are in other states or other countries, and he says it is just a game, but it hurts. Sometimes I feel I am just a game to him, even after 4 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• You deserve better than that! Leave his sorry @$$ & find someone who will REALLY love you. I know it's hard to leave someone you love, but unless you want to live a miserable life full of mistrust and worry, you're gonna have to. I'm sincerely sorry that you're going through this, and if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• explain more about what he is doing?
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Talking to other women, being 2 faced. Making plans to meet women he met online. Texting them, telling him he loves them,.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• why are you letting him do that? If it were me i would be laying down the law. Let him know you WILL NOT stand for that. If he feels that thats ok... and sees nothing wrong with it, have a friend act like a guy and give him a taste of his own med. see what he thinks then.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Time to cut your losses and get out of this relatioship...Unless you like being cheated on..

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• There are too many dieses that can't be cured for people to be stepping out on their spouses. It is dangerous to your health. My personal oponion is that no one can love you that dosn't respect you and put your feelings first.
    ayindemommy

Answer by ayindemommy at 10:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Sometimes maybe some settle for less because they feel they dont deserve anything else. If a husband uses love against you then it is his insecurity and you dont have to accept that. I dont believe this is the majority of men. There are still alot of really real men out there, not those that are only MALES by gender. Don't settle for less, demand respect you deserve.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You deserve better!! Do not let it go on any longer!! Get out of that relationship.. You can do better!! ((HUGS!))
    AlexaRhea21

Answer by AlexaRhea21 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• If your man is gonna cheat on you and say it's all fun and games, it's time to let that loser go. When you're in a relationship with someone you should be all the friend they need. Don't continue to be foolish and allow yourself to be mistreated. You deserve better and its time that you go get it. If you was doing the same thing that he was the situation would be much worse and I bet he wouldn't see it as a game. Your heart will hurt, but DROP HIS ASS AND KEEP IT MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK BABE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You are the only one that can change the way you live....give yourself more credit than what you are doing. You can decide what happens to your life, and what road you want to take. He is taking the shitty one. I HATE CHEATERS. And looking to porn is cheating just as chatting with other women is cheating.
    Anonymous