Which TV series did you use to love as a child, but when you watch it now it's a big dissappointment?

You know what I mean. You're little, it's exciting and besides that it's grat fun because the whole family gathers in front of the television.
Mine would be "Colt Seavers". I was so excited when I found out it as on again! I couldn't even watch the end of ONE episode. it was soooo boring and silly.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Dukes of Hazzard, The A-Team, Happy Days, Three's Company, The Brady Bunch...really, pretty much anything I watched as a kid turns out to be pretty awful if I watch it now!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• full house lol. BUT my parents used to watch married with children and when they thought i was sleeping id stand by the door and watch it too, and hubby and i still love watching that show!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The song of the "unknown stuntman" is still cool. lol
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We use to watch full house.. and family matters...
    Can't stand to watch either one now..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Saved By The Bell...I saw it on TV early one morning and stopped to watch it, I never realized how stupid it really was. lol
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Dukes of Hazzard. Same thing happens in every episode just to another person.
    Melissa K.

Answer by Melissa K. at 4:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The A-Team
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 6:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Family Ties
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 6:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Starsky & Hutch - I never missed an episode when I was in high school but when I watched the re-runs, it was pretty stupid.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010