I think...and don't be rude

So I am thinking that this month might have been the month but I am not for sure, just wondering if there is anything else that could cause these symptoms....sore boobs....I feel like I can get enough to eat, certain things pretty much make me want to puke, i can't get comfortable sleeping on my stomach like I used to, I couged this morning, and had to run straight to the bathroom to puke, if I get too hot i get extremely dizzy, I'm a little more sleepy than i usually am.. but my nipples haven't changed colors, my nipples aren't sore, i tested on the 14th but i still have two days until my period starts so i think that I tested too early?!?! I have gas alot, in which i had in my first pregnancy..?!?! what do you think...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• This will be your 2nd pregnancy and you don't know what the symptoms of pregnancy are...Your pulling our chain,,uh

Answer by louise2 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm not being rude just truthfull..

Answer by louise2 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• alright listen louise2 you have posted answer to many of my questions...first of all let me tell you something ok..if YOU CAN'T ANSWER THEN DON'T FREAKIN' POST... I will not hesistate to report you.. we are not in high-school..well at least i am not maybe you are so drop the childish b/s and get a f*in grip....and no i didn't post this anonymous so now you know who I am..if you have issues let me know..!! THANKS
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Might I mind you every pregnancy is different..and you frankly you're being a disrespectful bitch...but again...THANKS... it's people like that that irritate people on here because you have nothing nice to say....were you not taught "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all"....like i said.... DO not answer if you are going to be rude.. but apparently you can't respect that...
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I told you I am not being rude just truthful,,You can't handle the truth????I am not the type of person to sugar coat thing...I don't think I'm being rude I am just ANSWERING questions

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I agree with Brice with everything. I am on my 3rd pregnancy (first resulted in a MC). The first pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant, the 2nd one I definitely knew and this one I wouldn't have known for awhile if it hadnt been for one random day of my husband's coffee making me want to throw up! I was so sick with my daughter and this time around, I wasn't very sick, didn't have any sore boobs (until recently they were fine-now they are sensitive but not sore). Im 17 weeks and while having some bouts of nausea in the first trimester, I barely knew I was pregnant. Louise, you really need to get a grip and grow up. And Brice08, I hope you get the answer you are looking for!
    ALL4JJL

Answer by ALL4JJL at 9:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• rolling on floorBryce08 you are so right! i hate when people are bitchy when you just ask for advice, as for your question, thats exactly what i felt like when i was pregnant! i would wait a couple more days then take another test! good luck!!

chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 9:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We were trying for our second and every little thing made me feel like i was pg. If your really wanting to get pg then my advice is go on with your life and things happen when you least expect it. Keep trying to concieve and it will happen when your not so focused on it.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It's sounds to me that you are pregnant. With all the symptoms. Well your better bet is go to your doctor's office and have them make a blood test. Just to give you the 100% assurance that you need. Good luck, and let us know!!
    lol
    =D
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 9:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• not every woman ovulates in that exact window, so you may have ovulated later this month and gotten pregnant later than you think and that's why the first test didn't come up postive. go get a blood test and see for sure. let us know.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2008