How many clocks do you have in your home?

blessingmommy

Asked by blessingmommy at 3:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think just 3...the stove, the microwave, and DH's alarm clock. Wow and they're all digital! Haha we used to have a lot more but they're packed away in storage since we had to condense into a small apartment for a while.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• not enought...!!!! I'm always late haha!!
    There's one in my bedroom, one in my daughter's bedroom, one in the kitchen and one grandfather's clock in the living room which hasn't worked for 2 months!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 3:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The stove, the microwave, and the cell phones.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 6
    TV, VCR, Oven, microwave, alarm clock, Cell phone
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• At least 11, not including watches. I am addicted to clocks and watches.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• too many .. lets see ..
    kitchen .. microwave
    living room .. sky box .. looney tunes clock on the wall .. mobile phone .. clock in picture frame on windowsill .. timer on vivarium ..
    bedroom .. alarm clock .. freeview digi box ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Good question...
    Microwave, kitchen wall, 2 cable boxes, kids room, our bedroom alarm clock, 2 cell phones, I have 3 watches and my husband has 2...so 13!
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 9, this includes, stove, microwave, cable boxes, I like to be able to look at the time from anywhere in my house :-)
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• In the living room, there's the clock, the cable box, the thermostat, the phone base, the phone sitting on it, the TiVo tells you the time whenever you change channels or get info. In the kitchen, there's the stove, the microwave, the phone, the coffeemaker, and the toaster oven. In my bedroom there's an alarm clock, the cable box, the phone, and some watches. There's also my laptop, and the cell phones. In my daughter's room there's the phone and the clock. In the basement...I'm getting exhausted now. There are obviously tons and tons of clocks on various things in the house.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• One in every room except the bathrooms. I don't want to have to go into another room to find out the time. OHHHH, did you want a number count?
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 5:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010