where did you take your baby to get their professional pics taken?

hello moms, I have never taken Xavier to get real pictures taken, I dont know what to expect bill wise, and where would be a good place to take him to?

can you guys help what was your fave place, where did you get the best product for your $$,

etc.

thank you

AthomWxavier

Asked by AthomWxavier at 9:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've used WalMart and Sears. For the money, I thought WalMart was more affordable and they took great pictures! Sears wasn't that bad either and the quality was a little better....but not much of a difference to me.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I always take my little ones to Sears for their pictures. You can go to searsportrait.com and get coupons for 10% off your order and $2.99 sheets after you buy 7 at $7.99. They are portrait packages where you get the disc with the right to the pictures. They always do a good job. I have never had a bad experience there. I went to wal mart once and was not impressed and they were just as expensive as Sears and wouldnt' let us do fun pictures. Good Luck!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 9:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Kiddy Kandids in Babiesrus is the best!! I love them and they are cheap! If you go let me know and I'll send you a coupon that gives us both $10 off! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i always do it at home,it's cheaper, my kids are more relaxed,i have more time to get the shot i want. then i print them out on my computer and printer. i can get the exact sizes i want this way.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I used Sears for Lars' Christmas Pix. They were done and ready for pick up in about and hour and I got a CD with the pix on them and the copyright release so I can print extra copies anywhere if I need more.

The pakage I bought was a little under 200, but I have lots of family that is spread out over three states. There are always great deals at Sears and they have a club u can join that waives the sitting fee for the next two years.

Sears had the best selection of backgrounds and props. I strongly recommend it
    GeishaTatMama66

Answer by GeishaTatMama66 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i took mine to wal-mart and picture people in the in chapel hill mall i got coupons sent to me throught the mail from them sometimes i was able to get free pics done
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I always use Sears. It helps my friend is the manager but I like the atmosphere there better than wal-mart which always seems so rushed. They take more time with you at sears, they have better props and there prices are pretty comperable. They do the packages like they do at wal-mart where you get a whole bunch of pictures in one shot for like $6 or $7. Then you can buy extra sheets and they email coupons all the time. I just got a $30 portrait collage at Sears for $5 with a coupon and they printed it right there while I waited. Sears is the best hands down in my opinion.
    m_ellingson

Answer by m_ellingson at 10:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• JC Penneys. They can change backgrounds and at the end you can customize your greeting cards with your own sayings on computer . There are usually great coupons on the Entertainment book.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Walmart...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• There is a place called portrait innovations they are fantastic and waaaay cheaper than Kiddie Kandids, Picture People, Penny's and Sears. They have a special right now where you get like 14 sheets of one pose for 10 bucks! Then you can buy three sheets of one pose for 16. Just go to portraitinnovations.com and look to see if there is one by you. There is only one out in Vegas.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2008