ALLIGATOR...

well i was just at the pool with my kids and my husband at the condo in the place we live and we went to sit and look at the lake....it's so distressing just watching the birds and the fish jump every so often.... out of no place an alligator in the water started swimming towards up...omg it was a beauty thank god he stayed in the water and we had a mini fence between us...i took pictures so many pictures my kids was all in shock they loved it but had a little fear in them...lol living in Florida has it's good and bads but not everyone can say they have alligators as a pet in there back yard lake...lol when i lived up north it was bears...lol always something...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 3:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think I would have peed myself.........
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I think I would have pooped myself...lol
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• o.m.g im so terrified of alligaters.. i used to live in fla and we use to go camping and wen went to this lake and took the boat ( what they call aligator valley )everywher u look ther was alligators i so scared was so ready to go back to land .. but yea fla has a lot of gators .. i seen manatees also ..
    chulafromhtown

Answer by chulafromhtown at 4:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• HAHAHAHA wow my son did he had to rush to the bathroom...but it's not the 1st and it will not be the last...i was just happy to have a fence between us and that he was in the water if not i think i would have had both things happen to me...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I live in coastal SC, and we have our fair share here as well. Last year there was one in a drainage pond not 200yards from my DD's school playground (it was humanely trapped, I later found out- and removed). I find them incredibly interesting.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:09 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would have been like WTF.lol
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010