If I'd known back then, that ................. I would/ wouldn't have ............................

Please fill in the blanks. Just wondering with what kind of "If I knew then what I know now"-things you guys are dealing.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I had known back then that I would be having reoccurring dreams for the rest of my life about my ex boyfriend/best friend if I cheated on him, I would NEVER have cheated on him.
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• If I had known back then that Brian was such a dirty bastard, I wouldnt have dated him.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If I'd known back then that my career would have nothing to do with my studies, I would have picked another major!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If I had known back then that my landlords-to-be were certifiable mental cases, I never would have rented that house!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• if i would of known then that my SIL was out to destroy me and my marriage, i wouldnt of married into what im dealing with now
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If I'd known back then that friends would come and go, I wouldn't have been so upset when they walked out on me...
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 4:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If i would have known my stbx would stop having sex with me I would have stayed in Arizona.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• if i'd known back then that reuniting with my ex after 10 years would cause so much drama with my sister who is obsessed with him, i wouldnt of cared to reunite with him again.

but i got to learn the hard way i guess
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The things that I didn't know back then that I now know that if I knew then..... would not have been as useful now as they have been. So it was a good thing that I didn't know then so that I know better now. Sometimes the bullshit in your life has a definite reason. Just be glad that you didn't have to stand in it forever.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 4:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If I knew back then that the adorable house that i HAD to have was going to have so many issues, I wouldn't have bought it and stayed in the house I had before.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010