why am i having so much trouble getting pregnant?

im young and been trying for over 5 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am young, Athletic, barley in the normal for my weight for my height, I eat Healthy and it took NINE months to conceive my son and going on THREE for the next one. Don't get discouraged.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• congratulations its really hard not getting discouraged we've tried using them clear blue ovalation test and still no result
    donna19

Answer by donna19 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We tried for five years. Went through all the tests, etc. Gave up and started looking at adoption ... voila. Pregnant ... after that I had no problems getting pregnant. There is a lot to be said about stress keeping you from getting pregnant when you are trying so hard. Seriously put it out of your mind and start looking at adoption (if you have had a doctor rule out any medical reasons).
    Mom2MomFlorida

Answer by Mom2MomFlorida at 4:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• thanks iv been doctors and dey cant find any reasons
    donna19

Answer by donna19 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• congratulations on trying to have a baby. It can be very stressing when you want something so bad and it doesn't happen right away, but if you try to relax and say a little prayer and ask the heavenly father for his help I truly believe you will have your baby. It worked for me and my little angel is now 2 years old.
    Andrea E.

Answer by Andrea E. at 4:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It can take a year or more. It's frustrating when it doesn't happen right away. You could try charting your temps every morning so you know the best days to have sex to get pregnant.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Right when we were about to go to the doctor we conceived our son. I'm not pregnant with the next one...but we are trying.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Sometimes it can take up to a year if you have previously been on birth control. I would eliminate any allergens (wheat, corn, sugar) from your diet-and eat a natural healthy balanced diet. Stress can be a factor especially if you are putting alot of pressure on yourself about it. I suggest Chiropractic & Acupuncture to balance your system. Organ massage (chinetsan (sp?)) massage of the uterus and abdominal organs is very helpful-increases blood flow. If you are young you still have lots of time and you probably hate hearing this but RELAX!
    drsally

Answer by drsally at 4:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Healthy couples with no problems at all can take up to a year and a half to conceive. If it's been longer than that you might consult a fertility doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• it may not be you but him.. but it could be a number of reasons.. from when you are ovulating(like if you ovulate during your period), to maybe having sex TOO much. (can lead to him producing fewer sperm during sex, and decrease chances of pregnancy).

Keep trying a bit longer. If you find after another few months, nothing, try getting a fertility test (can be bought at most drug stores next to pregnancy tests to determine when you ovulate). and that may help more.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010