favorite Sunday dinner?

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• roast beef, yorkshire puddings and veg

Answer by san78 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• on Sundays my family tries to have quick cook meals so that we have more time for reading our scriptures and spending time talking and praising the lord. So our favorite family Sunday dinner Spagehetti
    Andrea E.

Answer by Andrea E. at 4:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Oh we love a good bison roast in the crock pot! We get a good sized bison roast, halve some red potatoes, cut some carrots in chunks, and toss it in the crock pot with some low fat stock and some Mrs Dash seasonings and let it cook all day, then just serve it with rolls! So easy it only takes 5 minutes to prep, and only one pot to clean up from cooking it!!!

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• in the colder weather.. mashed potatoes, fried chicken, green beans
    in the warmer weather.. grilled anything.. potato salad.. broccoli

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Tonight we are having a crockpot of chili. It is very windy here and gray and only about 48 degrees...But we love chicken noodles, Or a roast. Any kind of comfort food really.

Answer by salexander at 5:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Spaghetti.

Answer by mag12305cmg at 6:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Idk about Sunday Dinner, but this makes me think about my mom! She makes the best roast!!! I think her cooking is the ONE thing I miss about living at home!

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Biscuits and gravy for dinner is always good!

Answer by Kelli1012 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Big pot of homemade marinara with (chicken) meatballs and braciole, a salad and garlic bread!

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would have to say either chicken pastry and cornbread or fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob

Answer by sentfromheaven1 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010