I'm not sure

Hi everybody!! Good morning, well I've been thinking with my husband to go for a second child. I'm getting the HPV and my last shot will be next month. Does any of you guys know if you can get pregant right away? or should I wait?, I don't want the HPV Vaccine to harm my baby.

jcampos

Asked by jcampos at 9:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, I don't think the vaccine will have any affect on the baby, but you'd have to ask your doctor in order to be sure. I have the HPV virus myself, and I was able to deliver my son vaginally with no harm to him, so I wouldn't think the vaccine would hurt either. It may just help the baby be better protected against the virus in his/her future!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I think the requirement is no pregnancy within 30 days of the shot. I would double check with your doctor though.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008