do any of u mothers know of any good web sites to make money while staying at home that are not scams???? please help i would like to make some money but don't know of any good sites to go to.. thAnks ladies

kirbysmommy

Asked by kirbysmommy at 9:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It depends on what you want to do. If you want to earn some money I know of a bunch of sites where you can do surveys and get paid, win prizes and this stuff is for real. I've had 50.00 dollar checks mailed to me for giving my opinions. If you want to know about it, send me a message and I'll give a few to start off with because I have so many.. Please understand you won't make a living off of this..I don't think but you will get money and some places send you things to try and do a survey on and you can even get a grocery scanner from one company who will repay you for scanning your grociers you buy. Just let me know
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• If you are looking for a Job I recomend Momportunity.com

Personally however I recommend a home business... You can work around your schedule and make great money! I have one I love! PM me and I'll send you info!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well first you need to know what you want to do! http://www.fahtinformation.com/ Do you want a job or a home business?
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You can try Cashcrate. I have more information about it in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Check out my site you can have your own home business Free till Nov 2nd! PM me for more info or check out my site :)
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Look at www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have 4 wah companies that are legit email me with any questions you may have I am more than willing to help!!! queen_candice_08@yahoo.com

Candice Q :0)
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 3:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• This is a GREAT site! It has worked very well for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I am a little new to cafemom but I made a group up called your lunch is on me it explains a lot about what I do. I need women who are serious about making money from home. YOu will never have to spend a dime of your own money. I took a chance with this and its been working out wonderful for me and tons of other stay at home moms. I believe if you are willing and able to do this any one can make it work! Here is the link to my group! I hope to see you there!
    ~Stacey~

http://www.cafemom.com/group/yourlunchisonme
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• www.discoverytoyslink.com/aubri
    I just became a consultant for discovery toys and Im pretty excited about it! The requirements are easy and you pick how much you wanna work. Plus you can earn money and free toys as well! Check out the site and email/message me if you have any questions!
    Weesmom

Answer by Weesmom at 10:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2008