Did you enjoy the democrat rally yesterday? adult content

It was on c-span. The AP and other news org all said it was a lot smaller then Becks. The rally was paid for by the George Soros funded Tides foundation. There was 400 orgs represented there. A list of some of them---AFL-CiO, SCIU, Young Communest League, Code Pink, International Socialist Org, Rev Wrights Church, NAACP, Communist Party USA, Chicago Democratic Socialist of America, New York City Democratic Socialist of America, Detroit Democratic Socialist of America.

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It was more like a communist rally. The liberal democrats should be angered that this is what has taken over their party. Sadly most are to uneducated to realize it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• LOL!! Nice try Commies!!!! FAIL!!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I heard about plans for the democrat rally several months ago, stringtheory, but I am surprised it actually happened.

The low turnout also surprises me. I wonder why they didn't bring in the usual bus loads of people they usually do for these types of events.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I was watching some video clips of it. It really WAS small. Why didn't Soros "bus" some people in? The progressives are very good at moving people around to suit their purposes. Maybe they were expecting those "on the dole" to show up to support them...keep those checks flowing and such....

LOL Carpy!! I would have to stoned to join up with those nuts!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Referencing Delilah's quip...have you noticed that the vitriol is almost entirely one-sided in political debate forums? If there is name-calling, demeaning remarks, belittling statements, it will in all probability be coming from a progressive..read Marxist sympathizer. They are not necessarily practicing Saul Alinsky tactics, though they would if they knew about them, but they instinctively resort to vile put-downs as if their very lives depended upon them.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 7:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• LOL. Congrats. You won the liberal idiot award for the day. I bet you have never been to a rally and are basing your opinion from media and blogs.

***
    Sadly, I think she gets her info from the other libs on CafeMom! LOL Wonder how her new apartment is working out?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• LoriK, that is priceless!!! I can't believe that some Democrats still don't get the fact that the Democratic party has been hijacked by progressives! To openly welcome communists should be enough to make folks question, what the heck is really going on! But it is truly the most transparent thing the progressives have done.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• looks like the libs are more concerned with weed than they are with the hijacking of their party. But maybe this is too much question in their stoned state.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• delilah: you really need to be careful. I go to Tea Party rallies. You don't know me, what I do in the community, how I raise(d) my kids, or anything else about me or any other Tea Party activist. I am not a "horrible person". All you have is hate, Have you been to a rally? Have you sat and listened to the speakers? If you had, you might still disagree with the positions, but you might understand they are not "horrible people". It is possible to disagree with ideas without the Saul Alinsky tactics.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Well...since I have never smoked pot/weed and I never wiill and since I am educated, I don't like the Democrat rally being populated by Communists either...if that was the case. So....please do not generalize and brand all Democrats as unedutared pot smokers. I am not either one. And I am more conservative about some issues than most. But I don't care what you think. gertie41 Answer by gertie41 an hour ago

What does this word unedutared mean? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010