Help! What is your favorite brand of Chocolate Frosting?

I have to buy chocolate frosting to frost a big cookie, and a brownie cake... I have a special request for Chocolate Frosting for my Nephew... But when I attempt to make it... it comes out light brown, and the texture doesn't come out like buttercream at all... well... he prefers store bought stuff. (This one is a surprise so I can't ask what kind he likes either)...

Help! I have to bake today! Any recommendations for chocolate frosting??? Please?

bupkie

Asked by bupkie at 9:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I usually get Duncan Hines when I don't have time to make my own, but the store brand is just as good. hersheys Cocoa has a good recipe on the back of the can, if you haven't tried it.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My preference is the pre whipped brands. They taste almost like whipped cream. They are not to heavy or sweet either.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• thye do sell whipped cream icing i am not sure if they have chocolate but i think it may be either duncan hines or betty crocker
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008