Anyone else HATE...

Spongebob? I find it incredibly stupid and annoying, therefore it is banned from my house. The only time my son gets to watch it is if he's at someone else's house or in public and it's on.

travzmom

Asked by travzmom at 4:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Me too! My kids don't like it anyway, which is good because I can't sit through 30 seconds of it without wanting to punch something.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It's on everyday here too.....there are much worse things on TV or video games than a cartoon on a kids network. While it's any parents choice to ban any show, I certainly hope no one has said "You can't watch this because I HATE it" Teaching hate is never a good idea. And well, usualy banning anything, even something as simple as a tv show only makes a child want to see it even more.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I can't stand him, one good reason we don't have cable....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Banned from my house too. IMO spongebob is more of an adult cartoon.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope. We watch it all the time... The kids love it & I don't mind sitting and watching it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes spongebob is annoying...I can hear his annoying laugh now.."mmmahahaha!"
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You know, I used to really like Spongebob...until my daughter got into it and borrowed a DVD from her aunt. Then it started to annoy the (bleep) out of me, and I was disgusted by one episode in particular. We stopped watching it and haven't looked back! There are too many other GOOD shows!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I try to avoid it at all costs. Occasionally, I let my son watch it, but only when I'm scanning through cartoons and he happens to notice. Unfortunately, it is when he comes in my room in the morning.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I totally utterly hate Sponge Bob. That show is NOT allowed to be on in my house, it drives me insane
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I actually think it's cute and funny. My kids are all teens so they're not into it anymore but I never had a problem with it when they did watch it. I'd prefer they were watching it now instead of MTV!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010