How do you feel when your SO or DH thinks everything that comes out of your mouth is wrong?

He is always correcting me no say it like this do it like this? Today I told him next time someone asks me my opinion you write it on a piece of paper and I will get it right.

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• There you go. You told him right. Let him be the answer man by writing everything down on paper and then make a "HOW TO" answer book with all of the pages and tell him that you are going to have it published to make yourselves some household money.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 5:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• He must be older than you?...That was my first impression. B/C my Ex BF is 10 years older than me and he did the same crap to me. I would overlook it and tell him...If u don't like my answers..Find another answer!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• he sounds like a big headed ass hole sorry
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I proof him wrong!

Answer by older at 5:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would tell him wear to stick his correcting me all the time. I would probably stop talking to him. If it kept up I would leave him.. I do not need someone correcting me for the rest of my life.

Answer by louise2 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I agree with louise2...If he keeps doing that I would defiently lose him b/c no man is not going to tell me my answers are wrong or right. Or try to correct it for me. Is he spanish cause my step father tries to correct my mother all the time, but she put her foot down and tell him off.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• He is controlling, possesive with low self-esteen, that probalby feels threatened by you and the only reason he does that to you is to make himself look good.
    you need to stop that nonsense right now or he will run all over you and you will not have a voice.
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 7:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• oh - that is called varbal abuse
    Ahealthyskin

• I am leaving but that will not happen until January I just need to vent now!!!LOL
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No he is white and yes he is ten years older then me.
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010