would you forgive your man if you found out he cheated on you BEFORE you were married (engaged)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I would concider the situation first before making a decision. Like did he come clean?? The day after, a month after, a year later? Is it something that we would be able to talk through? Did he feel bad about it?
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 5:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope. Because if he cheated on me before we got married, I wouldn't marry him period. I have been cheated on in the past by an ex fiance...there is no way I would ever put up with that again.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• There was still a commitment. I there would be counseling and see where that got us.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It totally depends on how I found out, how many times it happened, how our relationship was at the time, etc. If he came clean and wanted forgiveness, I'd be a lot more likely to forgive. If it was something I discovered on my own, I'd be a lot more likely to kick him to the curb.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010