How often do you heed that little voice inside your head when its telling you to do something?

My Grandma is in end stage renal failure. My aunt said that all day alittle voice in her head was telling her that she needs to go visit her mom TODAY.
She suspects that the end is near. maybe an angel is whispering in her ear. Who knows?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I have learned, through a series of trial and error, to ALWAYS follow my own instincts. Any "gut reactions" to people I just meet, or a phone call to someone I think I should make out of the blue, but especially - if it comes to visiting someone who is ill. It is therapeutic for the patient and the visitor to say their "goodbyes"; or even to disclose their feelings; "just in case" anything needs to be said. It's important to never have regrets!

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 6:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I had to sit with an elderly lady that was at the end stage of renal failure (Im a CNA). I watched her pass on with no family except a friend,and it happened quick. Tell your mom to GO! I beleive that God does let people know when there family is going to go soon.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 5:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It could happen my father past away with cancer and when my best friend father was sick first that same year I knew that my father was sick too. My bf father was sick first and was in the hospital and I gut instincit that my father was sick too and sure enough he was cause he called me at the house and told me he was diagnosis with Lung cancer. And when my bf father past way in March of 04 my father past way June of 04. And before he past away I knew he won't be here on father's day so I went ahead and bought his father day gifts couple days earlier and gave it to him. So on father days he past way. Some people have that instinct that someone they love sooo much will not be here tomorrow or today so they go spend time with before they go.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• She needs to GO!!! we had someone pass earlier this year that was close to my family. My dad had a nagging feeling for 2 weeks about going to see this man, but my dad owns his own business and was always busy. He kept putting it off and the man died suddenly. So, I know for me (and this is from MY own experience) when I get that nagging little voice, I try to listen.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The little voice inside my head is telling me to leave my SO...
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Every time I hear it!!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 7:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010