Have you turned you heat on yet?

It is so cool today and suppose to get in the 40's, may be the first time we turn on the heat tonight. Have you turned yours on yet?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Heck NO....I live in Arizona..........LOL
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Not yet. Although I did get to wear one of my favorite sweaters this morning while taking the boys for a walk. It did rain yesterday, but remained hot all day. And today the hunidity is up and it is still hot, even though now we can drive with the windows open because we can get a cool breeze.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• today- I hate being cold, suppossed to get warm again tomorrow so I'll turn it off then.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm in MI the thumb area... it was chilly all day too here... No we haven't turned on ours yet, won't for another couple
    of weeks... If it gets to cold we use a kerosene heater....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope. In fact I still have fans in the window and I've been tempted to turn the AC on over the last day or so...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes it got down to 34 here last night
    jewells0905

Answer by jewells0905 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• hell no i live in florida i was at the pool all day...lol well not me but i had my kids in the pool all day
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Not yet but it did get down to 34 here also but now it's about 65 out so I am hoping not to have to for a little while longer but it is October so it might be soon
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You just have to throw in the Florida and Arizona don't ya?? Lol...I wish it would stay warm here, cold weather just causes us all to be hermits :) It doesn't normally bother me, but after last winter, I am just NOT ready, it was way colder than normal for us.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would like too....lol. But my hubby with balk at the idea! I like to be really cozy in the winter, he wants to see how low we can keep the heating bill...hahahahah!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2010