hubbys qettinq locked up!

umm yea plz dnt judge meh haha; but my hubby is qettinq locked up on the 5. i had my period SEPt 21 and weve had sex during and after my period, yesturday and the day before; i think my OD is oct 2-7. how long does sperm stay in a women and if we have sex tomorow and the 5th could i most likey get preq?? im just worried if i do he miqht not think its his. weve been tryinq for 4 months already!thanks for helping out.

bbymamaswaq

Asked by bbymamaswaq at 6:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How long is he going to jail for? Because in all honesty, this would be an awful time for you to get pregnant if he's going to be away awhile. There is nothing worse than trying to raise children alone, when you've counted on someone else to be there with you.
    Anonymous

• Why don't you just wait until he gets home? Your going to get judged because you are not making a wise decision on bringing another life into a messed up situation. My advise is to wait. And then try when all the issues calm down. Good luck.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have read in a book once when me and my husband were trying to conceive a girl. That you ovulate up to 10 days before and 10 days after your period. Your egg drops within that time frame...Good luck!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It does not sound like a good time to try and get pregnant, why doen't you just wait till after he's out
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yeah, I have to agree with the other posters. If you are going to post this, opinions will be made. NOW would be the best time to re think this. Will he have a job when he gets out? How long will you work? What if you have a high risk pregnancy and can't work? If he can't get a job are you gonna get on welfare? I sure hope you are thinking about this. You guys obviously don't have your lives together enough to deliberatly be making a child. Kind of selfish. And if he would even question you as to whether a child is his, why would you be with him!!!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Please don't get pregnant. I'm Serious.
    Anonymous

• I would wait. Why bring a baby into this situation?
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• wow...your dh is getting locked up and you want to procreate...maybe you should serious consider waiting.
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 7:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• OH, by the way the Q button is not a lower case G.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Sounds like you should be hoping that you are not pregnant!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010