When you have a girls nite out...

do you text/call your man all nite??

We were at a bachlorette party last nite, while the guys were at the bachelor party and some of the girls spent half the nite on the phone- it drove me crazy!!!
I get a text here and there but really, ALL nite!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't..the only time I call him is when I am on my way home. It gets on my nerves when people just text all night long when they are supposed to be out having fun.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 6:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No I am out to have fun not text the ball and chain. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• NOPE! I'm 24 SO is 25, we have 2 kids and have been married 7yrs, he does not question me about girls nite nor does he text me all night. It is annoying when girls do that
    mami2emily

Answer by mami2emily at 7:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I wish my man was like that. He never asks about my night. or even cares who i am out with. I don't text or call him either. because of that...But, i guess if he did it all the time, that would annoy the hell out of me.......So, i guess it's all good!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Girl's night out, what is that?? I had a night indoors with my granddaughters last night... is that what you mean?

LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Never. I am married and never once will I call my man unless I am late coming home so he doesn't worry. And he will worry just like I would if I were home and he was out with his friends. I just mainly see it as being courteous to each other.
    Now if they can't stand being away from their men... either it is new love, young love, new marriage, or control issues. That and jealousy will drive people batty.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 6:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No, I had one last night, dh didn't send any txts or call, he just said have fun, I love you wake me up when you get home and went to bed lol, but I know what you mean about that, some of my friends' men must be paranoid or someting because they txt like there's no tomorrow, and get pissy if they don't get an imediant response back
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I don't have "girl's night out". I go with friends occassionally to celebrate a birthday, but not to a club. We go to dinner. No, I don't text or call my husband while at the dinner. Well, I did once, but I have fainted and needed him to come pick me up. Guess that isn't the same is it?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• NOOO WAyyyy!!...i tell DF i will call him when i get to my destination....and i will call him when i'm on my way home!!!
    Now sometimes he began to miss me..and call just to hear my voice and to see if everything going well...but that's it...
    I have a family member that does that...and get this...they are always fussing on the phone...i'm like you could have stayed home to be miserable...so i dont even go out with that family member anymone...bcuz she spoils the FUN!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 11:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• he will text occasionally, asking if I am having fun, tell me he misses me, etc. but its not a constant thing
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2010