to break up or to not break up

i've been dating mychildrens father since high school we arenow 28.been though alot.but like our families never have gotten together for anything.our moms arent on the level.he says it isnt important to him but it is to me.then every time iam around his family i still get that first time feeling .is he gna be marriage material or just cut my looses now

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 6:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• If you've been together that long and your still wondering what to do, I think you already know.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If your parents are not getting together for family BBQ's or such....Why worry?....It is what it is. As long as your happy with him. Why fret it?
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would pay attention to your gut I have yet to meet my soon to be ex'es mom and even after twelve years our families have not met either I think in my case its over but you know and only you know if you can live with it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You've been together so many years, and nothing has changed, do you really think it's going to now? You are the one that has to decide if this life that you are living is the one you want, if not than you will need to make some changes or except that is how things are going to be, and be okay with that. It's not good to always want more, you will spend the rest of your life unhappy if you do
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You want to break up because your families don't get along? I would focus on you guys, you have your own family together and it's better for children to grow up with both biological parents in the household assuming that your relationship isn't horrible
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010