OCTOBER BBy adult content

hi my sons bday is on the 11!! hes qoinq to be two. i was wondering what should i get him and do for his birthday?? he loves spongebob and thats our theme but i was thinking of just taking him to GATTI LAND.

bbymamaswaq

Asked by bbymamaswaq at 6:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• why is this marked TMI?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• what is GATTI LAND?
    Anonymous

• anything small.... at that age they dont care. happy birthday to him
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 7:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Happy early birthday to him :) My daughter will be 2 on the 8th. I got her a giant coloring book, giant drawing pad, and some of those huge crayons for toddlers. If he hasn't tried coloring yet, or if he has and likes it, I think that's a really good idea. Also, this might be a good age for those toys that they can sit on and scoot along on (some are like school buses, fire trucks, etc., with 4 wheels and lots of buttons and stuff). My daughter also LOVES her magnets. I think they're Leap Frog and it's ABC magnets that can be snapped into the Leap Frog fridge thing and it sings and stuff like that. I think it's pretty cool, too lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not really sure what GATTI Land is, but at that age we got our daughter some crayon sets, a ball set (you know the blow up bouncy thing with the ball pit), and lots of stuff to play house with. But again, she's a girl, lol.

My nephew who was 2 also, we got lots of different truck sets, and a builders set.. (like handy manny) etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It's more important for him to feel loved than to have expensive things. That's the most important thing when it comes to birthday parties. For my son we don't have much money but we're gonna be doing a Spongebob theme too. But it's important to me that we make a big deal out of it so we're gonna have a cake on the evening of his bday and then that weekend (Christmas weekend) we're going to my mom's house 3 hours away and we'll be doing the big party with lots of family (since I don't have a lot of family here). I went to my nephew's birthday party last night, and his mom only asked people to come 3 hours before the party on a Sunday night, so no one in the family could make it but us and his grandpa. And my nephew only got one present, and couldn't have any friends come to his party. I was like with all ur money, u couldn't find the time to show ur son u care about his birthday?
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2010