Answers would be great! :)

I'm going for a blood test tomorrow. But just wanted to see what ya'll think. I'm having more and more symptoms as the days are passing. All day today I've had a fullness feeling in my tummy. Not what you feel when you ate too much. It kinda hurts in a way. But not unbearable. just annoying. I had to even unbutton my pants then eventually just changed to sweatpants lol.

I've been peeing a lot more, my breasts have been hurting on and off but not are not sore to the touch, I've had LIGHT cramping on and off for over a week now. And around the 22nd I had very light spotting that was stop and go for 5 days.The last real full on period I had was Aug 25th. Oh and I've also had a TON of clear, wet, yellow-tinted discharge that has no smell to it.

What did you experience when you found out?? I think that I would be 5 weeks. What are/were your symptoms around that time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sickness.....Major sick feelings, Nausea and vomiting. Was also not very hungry at first. Probably due to all the vomiting..ha ha....Those symptoms you mention sound like you ARE pregnant......GL!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My first symptoms were always feeling sick.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The only way I ever knew that I was pregnant is from morning sickness. I never really thought anything of any other symptoms. Honestly, there are too many things it could be.. go get your test to be sure.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm with gogogirl. My doc told me to go straight to the hospital when I called his late night service. He told me I may have brain lesions, because I just KNEW there was no way i was pregnant!! LoooooooooooL

Go take your test. It'll all work out right.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• well i never had morning sickness! i know lucky me. the one thing that made my hubby ask if i was pregnant before we knew was that our apartment at the time smelled like ass! i couldnt find the smell tho! it drove me CRAZY! i even went to my moms to get the steam cleaner for the carpets nothing worked so we moved out 2 months later when our lease was up! i could smell everything! the mop at work the housekeepers use to clean the lobby almost made me puke everyday! so other then the smell thing i wouldnt of known for a while my periods were all over! sounds like ur pregnant good luck! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• piss on the keyboard and ill tell ya.... :)
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 7:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• won't know til you take your test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2010