why are there moms on here who claim to be here for friends and conversation but aren't?

what is up with that?

prooouuudmommy

Asked by prooouuudmommy at 10:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• i think some of the moms are one here to take their aggressions out on others they need to take up kick boxing or karate or something
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• yeah, I agree with jodi205. I'm tired of believing someone is my friend then getting hit from left field with viscious attacks. I'm too old for that crap!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• well some of these people didn't get the its time to grow up memo i agree its time to act our ages if i want back stabbing i can have a convo with one of my family members
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I agree, not been on here long but seems if you dont have their same point of view they can be back stabbing. LOL .......
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 11:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Just because people ask/answer your questions or other people questions don't mean that they are your friend. To me that's being a little naieve about the whole CafeMom chatting. People are free to express whatever questions or opinions they may have and if you don't like it then you shouldn't ask questions or chat. Of course everything everyone says you're not going to agree with, but get over it. Don't look at the people on this site as your friend, but as an associate. If you'll not hanging out and talking on the phone, and your conversation is limited to CafeMom chat, then they are not your friend.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anonymous,,on this subject..We can answer Q the way we see fit..Free country and all you know...Have a good weekend

Anonymous

• I never take advice from these woman seriously maybe planning a wedding advice .I get all confused with that not to brag but I just spoke to my school counselor and she said I f I would try to reconsider my major instead of becoming a teacher to an advocate for woman or she suggested on becoming a lawyer..Try to figure things on your own.Not all woman are level headed,studious or have great moral character.
    Anonymous