a conversation u hate!

wats the main thing your hubby wants to talk about that u hate cuz if u dont listen he gets mad, and he talks soooooo much about it that u kinda feel like hes in love with it. like my hubby always wants to talk about his job! but if i have something to say, he wont listen! i hate it.

TeenMom17-Mszy

Asked by TeenMom17-Mszy at 10:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• His car...there's ALWAYS something wrong with it! I get tired of hearing what broke and what we need to pay for next, ugh....lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• his job... i agree....... and he always complains about it. why do i want to hear about how crappy his day went? he wont listen to what went on during my day.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:09 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I completely zone out when he talks about work. I try to listen, but I can't!! He works in a steel mill, and I really have no interest in what he does. Sounds rude, but I can't help it. But.... when he tells me the work gossip..... I'm all ears! lol
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:09 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Stuff on tv...I am reading or doing something else and he will talk about and ask me questions about whatever it is that is going on on the show he is watching...talks to the tv a lot too....makes me crazy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• lol....my hubby always has to get his word quota for the day...lol...he tends to have diarrhea of the mouth. It is always hard for me to get a word in.
    I hate the convo's when he's talking about himself....there are allot of those!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well my hubby talks way to much in general about anything but his is Politics and I don't think he get mad at me when I don't listen to him. I think he loves me more...ok...I hope he loves me more...lol.....He to will talk to that damn tv like it's gonna respond to him and I sit there thinking.....if only this damn clicker would MUTE his mouth!!!! LOL
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My husband and I talk about what time he might be home at, I always ask him if he had a good nights sleep. We are morning people!
    Teddy141

Answer by Teddy141 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• FOOTBALL,OR SPORTS IN GENERAL! I LOVE SPORTS BUT HE TALKS ABOUT THEM IN DETAIL AND I JUST LIKE TO WATCH. ESPN IS NOT MY KIND OF GOSSIP CHANNEL!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My hubby likes to talk about movies.. like he will tell me the entire plot of a movie, and I totally zone out. Oh and WoW... the movie thing doesn't happen as much now that we're married, but when he was in SC and I was in MI, he would see movies and I would ask if he enjoyed it... and two hours later I would know EVERY detail of the movie.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have a few things that my husband talks to me about that I can't stand. One being his job. I just don't care! LOL. He never asks how my day went so why should I listen to how his went when I don't find his job interesting at all. Second is video games, he's always playing them(like a child) and finds it necesary to tell me about the thing that he did that got him through this one part..LOL. I don't care!! I WISH I could just play video games all the time! LOL. Third would be something he heard on the radio, I watch the news so I usually know everything before he hears it on the radio..LOL. Sometimes I wish he would just shut up and find something more interesting to talk about! LOL.. BTW I'm not a mean wife! LOL
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 12:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008