when will i feel my baby moving?

i am 22 weeks prego (5months)

Momy2be954

Asked by Momy2be954 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It should be any day now =] I'd say if you don't feel it by 24 weeks you should talk to your doctor. It all depends on your size and where the placenta is placed in your uterus.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I agree! Any day now you should feel kicks. Have you felt flutters yet?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Gosh, I could feel mine move sooner then that...everyone's different. OMG though....it's so cool to feel the baby move. I used to lay on my left side on the couch....pull down my pants to my hip...and you can lay your hand on your tummy and you should feel something....its sooooo cool!! I think it's easy to feel it move when your not far along like you, if you lay on one of your sides. Gosh, to be pregnant again...sometimes I envy you women who are pregnant...I loved it and I miss it!! Good luck with your pregnacy.....I hope you feel something soon!!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Like the women said before, it will probably happen soon.

I didnt start feeling my daughter until i was 25 weeks. ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2008